Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Riding the Rhino

Wish I could say I have found the magic bullet, but nothing seems to stop this virus on its ponderous process. It just keeps plodding along. Still, hot apple cider and Sudafed during the day, and good old Nyquill at night, keep me up and moving. I worked all day yesterday and managed to survive. Today I have actually been called to jury duty. This should be interesting.

But thank you. thank you for all the good wishes. It could be you and you alone who are keeping me up and moving. I am so grateful.

I got yet another Blueboo hat finished yesterday, and STILL have a smide of yarn left. Blue Moon Yarns have terriffic yardage!! Hats are quite mindless, and excellent for charity knitting because they provide a lot of warmth for the ammount of yarn used, they fit a wide variety of people, and they are virtually instant satisfaction. I'm starting another hat for jury duty.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    That's it, I'm moving to Milwaukie. They don't let us bring knitting needles into the court house here in Boise.

     
  • At 10:46 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    so sorry about the lingering cold--Ladybug has one too...I felt so horrible dragging her to work this morning!!!

     
  • At 3:03 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    More good vibes coming your way, thou excellent knitter of hats.

     
  • At 11:19 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Hope you're feeling all better soon!! We're entertaining a virus here too, bleah.

    How is the jury duty going?

     
  • At 3:25 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Good wishes for a speedy recovery. xx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home