Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

AWW

From your Caribbean correspondent



Proud PuertoRican glutes












He was moving so fast I'm lucky the shot isn't blurred.















My favorite fanny on the right.












Cruise ship officer making the uniform look good.













Cheeky lad















This kid must be a gym rat.













Equal opportunity AW















This is the most gawdaful outfit! What was she thinking?












One of the ship's dancers. Bet she could crack eggs between those cheeks.












And last, but certainly not least, the Donald.


Enjoy!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Way to spend a Wednesday:-)

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Best sights I have seen today! I try not to look too closely at my coworker's (or clients') asses. It might make it too hard to concentrate.

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that's quite a pairing! lol (Now that I'm home from work, I can see the photos.) My favorite is the Man In Green. Wow, full-sized photo REALLY shows everything, right down to the water droplets on his legs. Yowza.
    Ok, shower time.

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    um, the D. um, No.

     
  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    There for a moment, I thought I was at Cabin Cove. Then I saw the Donald! LOL! Major props for any guy over 25 who has the chutzpah to wear that suit in public!

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Wonderful shots, but must have been so difficult to take them LOL ;) Did anyone notice you taking all those bum shots?!

    I'm sorry I've been absent for so long - I missed your entire trip! Sounds like you had a really great time, I'm so happy for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home