Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, April 26, 2007

hoody with pocket


Shot in the back yard under natural light so you can see how very orange it is. I'm surprised at how quickly it went and how enjoyable it was in spite of being screaming orange. I might try another in some fun varigated and see if I love it more.
Now I am working on a baby Surprise sweater in using-up-left-overs shades of blues and greys. I think I'll whip up a few baby Surprises till I fully "Grock" the principals, then see if I can add cables or something.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's just a really fun sweater. And no one could ever go lost wearing that color.

     
  • At 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    And he'll be easy to spot in the woods. Good for safety, bad for hide 'n seek.

     
  • At 4:28 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Can't get much more orange than that. The kid will be visible from space.

    I wish I'd gone to Lewis and Clark.

     
  • At 9:47 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Next year LilliAnne gets one of those for her hiking sweater! Pockets are so much fun.

     
  • At 10:13 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Ah, the eternally popular hoodie...that puppy will be worn until it hits high on the be-bo. (Belly button:-) Very nice...

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Great hoodie! Love the contrast in the photo.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home