Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

twenty days till Christmas


cc

seven thirty AM on the way to work, even the sun isn't up yet.


I finished a hat last night, and brought it in to show off. It's hard to take your own profile shot. I always purse my lips when concentrating. There are pompoms on the ends of the ties, but this was the best of five shots. If you saw the hat's pompoms, my own pompoms were showcased rather too vividly. Bad angle.

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/784/3138/1600/821003/IMG_0216.jpg">


I'm making tube socks using one strand of Dave Daniels' hand dyed sock yarn and one strand of wool and mohair mystery yarn. Cozy, lovey sockies!!

The cold is doing fine. I am enduring. People continue to wait till the last screaming instant to take their tests, then wail in dismay if it turns out they got the hour wrong. Life lesson here:Don't wait till the last minute!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad you're feeling better. That's a good thing.

    And LOVE. THE. HAT!!!! Very cool!

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Even when you're sick you still make me laugh. I love the 7 dwarfs, I'll have to remember that. Hope you're feeling better. And quit reminding me about how fast time is flying here! And me without my gift knitting done!!

     
  • At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But darlin', I'd bet they'd be splendid pom-poms! The sockies look sooooo snug, and the hat...gotta tell you, it makes me smile, just looking at it. Keep on knitting, keep on knitting...

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    I LOVE those socks!! I'm glad you are doing better with your cold. They can just be miserable. I'll send you my recipe for yummy tea during this cold and flu season.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home