Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, December 04, 2006

I got the sneezels

Spent the weekend on the sofa, with tea and cats and knitting and drugs. The cats lay on me and made me strong, because they are the tribe of Tygre, and their breath is the Tygre's breath. And the drugs are Zicam, Nyquill and Dayquill. The drugs are efficacious, but the kitties are comforting. Now at work, sniffling and soldiering through. Stay well, you guys. This cold sucks AND blows!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Roxie! Keep taking your vitamin C and lots of liquids and tea, and get as much rest as you can. And chicken soup can't hurt, either.

    Get well, soon!

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    In my experience breath of Tygre often smells of Tuna. Especially when they burp right in your face. Don't work too hard, soldier.

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awww, poor baby. I hope you are feeling better soon. I HATE being sick.

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    So, so sorry to hear you are unwell. Now make sure you're all better for xmas, those kitties need their special xmas dinner!

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    NyQuil, Big N, little y, BIG FRICKIN' Q... (Sorry...Dennis Leary pops into my brain at the oddest moments... he's briliant, but can be very abrasive...) Anyway--I really hope you feel better... It sucks to be sick this close to Christmas. I do remember (vaguely) the snuggliness of kitties and kitties only when you're sick...Go kitties, go!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home