Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, February 16, 2013

 A little eye candy for those who are so inclined.  there were four beautiful Italians on board.

So now we are sitting in the Miami airport, waiting for our flight home and thanking our lucky stars that we did not take the Triumph.  The entire crew and staff of the ship deserves bonuses and a month off after that. Every one of the staff I have ever encountered are genuinely concerned for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers.  When things go to hell, they will do anything they can to mitigate the heat and burning.

DH got on line and bought us a pass to the United Club in Miami so we could have a comfortable place to wait the three hours between disembarking and the time our flight takes off.  Unfortunately, there isn't a United Club in Miami
This was the picture in our cabin.  How did they know I was a weaver?  Most of the art on board was comprehensible - no disjointed Dali-esque travesties or saccharine landscapes.  There were a number of these large pieces featuring handicrafts: potters and print-makers and metalworkers and so on.  With the abstract color thingies around the edges.  I can do abstract color thingies.  Maybe I am an artist as well.

Not ready for the vacation to end, but I am starting to miss the kitties.  We had a marvelous cat-sitter, though, and she sent us regular reports, so that made the separation much easier to bear.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    The kitties have been asking for mama. Even though I pampered them, they do miss you.

     
  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I can't imagine being on the Triumph. It makes me never want to take the chance on a cruise.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home