Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, May 10, 2012

More vacation photos

 Bucky enjoyed riding around and looking at everything.  I think he has been over-stimulated though, since he hasn't had much to say lately.  Either that, or he is mad at me for eating lamb chops.
The ship has any number of these decorative urns and similar objects d'art sitting around, begging to be posed with.  This is one of the gorgeous formals DH bought me for Christmas.  I no longer have the flawless, creamy shoulders of youth, but everyone on board is at least as old as I am and no one can see well enough to critique the crepey skin and age spots.

Every girl needs a RED dress.
You've heard of "Hello Kitty" surely.  We have "Aloha Kitty" with a lei and an attitude.  "Hang loose, you fockah!"

5 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I can hear DH singing now--Lady in red, she's dancing with me, cheek to cheek..."
    You look mahvalous mah dear!!!

     
  • At 4:35 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    You look beautiful in red. I enjoyed being out in the sun too much to ever have had creamy, flawless skin. Scarlett O'Hara I am not.

     
  • At 4:58 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Are you sure it's not a case of I know where you sleep old woman?

     
  • At 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, lady in red. What a divine look for you. Perhaps the kitty will let you borrow her lei necklace for casual attire.
    Glad you had a great time and you look stunning.
    Barb

     
  • At 9:51 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Aloha Kitty-- every ship needs one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home