Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, September 18, 2010

We're not done yet!





With every stone lantern you order, you will receive a free Japanese Maple tree at no cost to you! (Shipping and handling fees will apply.)













Yes folks, for every exquisite stone lantern you order we will throw in, completely free, one beautiful living Japanese Maple Tree








"Will I get a tree with my bridge?" you may ask. Well let me tell you right here and now,















Yes you will!! Just imagine this incredible tree, sculpted by nature's
hands, gracing your very own garden.
Then imagine it in the serene glow of your own stone lantern? Doesn't that just put you in your zen state right now? It cann be yours tomorrow for just $29.95 a month (plus shipping and handling.)







{Or you can get a year's pass to the garden and enjoy ALL the lanterns and maples with none of the dirt and labor. It's up to you.}


















4 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    LOL
    You have such a wonderful sense of humor!!

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    For how many months? I could go to the park and enjoy the lanterns every week... I prefer the second option. Is that the one your chose?

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I love Japanese maples.

     
  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger LA said...

    What a wonderful treasure. I have really enjoyed your pictures from the Garden!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home