Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, September 16, 2010

reflections

While I was being enticed along the garden paths in search of the next vista, and the secret around the next corner, Rose was entranced by the reflections. So I started opening my eyes to reflections as well, but it was Rose who pointed out the best ones.

Like the coi pond holding the sky.












And the windows embracing the garden.




A quiet pool in the babbling brook.





Double the beauty, double the peace.



This is one of my favorites because it layers up. You see the house. The window reflects the view from the porch, and through the window, you can see the garden on the far side of the building. Rose is a gently reflective sort of person. She has opened my eyse to another way of looking at things.


5 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Thank you for sharing the beauty right in front of us if we only look!

     
  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    mmmm... so pretty... I love your reflections.

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I love Portland's Japanese Garden! And your 220 photos turned out great.

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Thank you! I have always been entranced by reflections. Great shots!!

     
  • At 7:45 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    The last one, also has the the sky in it. Very kewl.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home