Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, February 11, 2010

setting the table



When setting the table, it is important to start with a smooth, firm foundation. Carefully work all the wrinkles out of the tablecloth. If you layer lace over a solid cloth, this can be difficult unless you have well trained and willing assistants.




"Looks pretty good to me, boss."



Select cups and plates, and arrange attractively with napkins and silverware.




Choose and place serving plates to accomodate the goodies.



Accept the approval of your supervisor.

On the day of the party, plate and display goodies, add flowers, guests, and happiness. Enjoy!!

8 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Hee hee! Looks a little lumpy in that first shot, but I see you had things smoothed out and gorgeous in the end.

    I wish I were close enough to come to your party!

     
  • At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Good to see you have some helpers. Though lace tableclothes and claw snags would seem to go hand in hand (paw in paw?)

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    It's beautiful. And the supervisor looks like he approves. My supervisor likes to "watch" my make my bed.

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    Have a wonderful party!

    Good to see the supervisor has matters under control too. :)

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger Heide said...

    What a gorgeous setting! What helpful kitties! I'll be thinking of you all and the great time you're having. The girls and I are having a homework/housework marathon this weekend.

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Looks like your did it right. Good thing you had a supervisor.

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I believe the supervisor gave you high marks for a beautiful table.

     
  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Your supervisor looks pretty tough-- you can be happy that he approved:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home