Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, August 26, 2006

wandering mitten on a tub crawl

Hey, I got a picture onto the blog! OK, it's upside down and you can't see anything, but this is a lucky first step. This is me showing my wandering mitten how to do a tub crawl at the wildly expensive Street of Dreams. The mittens are finished. All I have to do now is burn off the rest of the roll, get the film developed, scan it into the computer, and send the photo off to Dave for his Bitchin' Mittens contest before Labor Day. Piece of cake!

And here's me with one and a half wandering mittens up against the wall at school. Wow! This photo stuff is cool!

And as long as I'm on a roll, here's a photo collage of a flock of shawls knitted up and sent off to Afghanistan last year. Well, the black one has a crocheted edge, and the pink one is all crochet, but you get the drift.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice photos. And that flock of shawls lloks like they are flying through an orchard.

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    The picture of the shawls is awesome...and I love the upside down pic--I'm so tired my eyes can't focus and it looks like a kaleidoscope design...

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    Girl! Your hair is really short. Was it short when I last saw you? Love the mittens.

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The shawls remind me of birds. Lovely photos!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home