Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, August 12, 2006

maybe a picture?

I got the film back from the store and I have a BUNCH of cool pictures of work completed. I have printed off the instructions for uploading. The one I want to start with is only 90 MB in a jpg file, and STILL that sucker won't load! I have pictures of the wandering mitten, henceforth to be known as W(andering) L(eft) Mitten since I finished it last night and am starting
R(oaming) R(ight) mitten today. WL Mittten is shown with the Master and Commander. WL is shown doing a tub crawl. WL is shown with me, doing a tub crawl. WL is shown hanging out in the sling chair in the backyard. None of this will upload. Help? blogspot says they are working on it.

I have been trying on WL Mitten as I knitted, working the mitt to fitt. When I finished, I pulled it off to gaze admiringly at it. Holy crow I have long skinny hands!! As hands, I'm used to them, but as a mitten, it looks deformed. Like Dave's digital mitts, it looks crafted for an alien. Oh well, I have long suspected I didn't originate on this planet. Nor did you, I'm willing to bet.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Huh? You want to load a 90MB jog file? That is HUGE! HUGE! No wonder it won't load. lol
    And, yeah, we are all from another planet. I'm sure of it. But, that's for another blog post...

     
  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    At least the hand thing doesn't show up until you make mittens... you've seen pictures of my family, have you noticed the bizarre size of our noggins? My 11 year old daughter has a 22 inch head! I mean, that's HUGE for a pre-adolescent... if only it meant we were brilliant or something...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home