Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Good morning!!

There is so much to be said for a hot shower and a good night's rest.  I was a real whiner when I wrote the last post. This morning, everything's coming up glorious.  These are the same mountains I woke up to for the first fifteen years of my life, and it's good to wake up to them again.  The sunrise is pulling a rosy blush down the snow-capped peaks.  The air is clear and dry and cool.  I hear Killdeer (birds) and OMG I just saw a covey of quail scamper past!  Good morning, good morning!

Looking forward to breakfast with my brothers.  When I was a teen, I had no use for them.  The older I get, the better I like them.  We should all live another thirty years.  They'll be cranky old centenarians by then, and I'll probably have evolved into that crazy cat lady with a house full of yarn, but I'll still treasure them!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I have read some of your travel posts and can almost see where you have been. We just returned to our beloved SoCal mountain views and are happy to be home. Note to self: travel in an RV looks better all the time.

     
  • At 6:04 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    The rest did do you good! What an incredible start to a day! I've got one treasure of a brother.

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Someone woke up on the right side of the bed! But do not blame ya for the rant after the problems you had the other day!! Quail!! Cool!!
    Cats and yarn...they go together!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home