Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, November 19, 2006

get wet!

Today's blog is brought to you by the friendly fish of De Palm Island, Aruba.


Starring - barred Hamlet (Yep, that really IS this little guy's name.)



Romantic lead is played by French Angel



Kyle salutes a sunken plane.

Roxie salutes the troops.


And we close with a toast to the inspired SeaTrek folks who made this wonderful walk possible.

Knitting? OK, Tomorrow, knitting pictures. Pictures are so much fun!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    (oh yes...and since commented on the fish on the previous post, I'll do my little happy kitty dance for this one...I like happy kit-ties! I like happy kit-ties!)

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

    Roxy - it is so fun to see you posting pictures!!! Isn't digital great!!

     
  • At 4:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those are my fovorite photos from your trip! The phish photos are perfect, but the picture of the two of you having a toast is priceless!

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool pictures. That looks like a lot of fun. The Parrot fish is now my desktop picture.

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful pictures. That dive must have been so much fun. :)

     
  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Is that seaweed or some weird kind of anemone that Hamlet is swimming through? He doesn't look angst-ridden at all. Great pix! I too love the underwater toast.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home