Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More pictures?

I am pretty much useless for a week or so before and after a trip. Sort of like a hermit crab settling back into the shell. ( Now where did I used to put my second left leg? Here? This doesn't feel right. Over there? No . . . Maybe I have the whole thing on backwards.) Mostly, I want to sleep, but after calling me on Monday and telling me that I wouldn't need to come in all week, the boss called me on Tuesday and asked if I could come in on Wed. afternoon. Hey, I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to have a part-time job to whine about. And after all the $$ I spent on the trip (Gotta have those professional photos. the pros make us look so good!) every little bit of income helps. So I need to pull my socks up and get in gear here.

It's just magic how the digital camera photos load right up! OK, it's supposed to be magic. I'm trying to load a picture of the silk blouse I have been working on for freaking ever till I am so sick of it that I want to throw it away, but I can't bear the idea of throwing away silk. Never again will I knit on size 1 needles. What was I thinking? Was I thinking?. And Blogger is not co-operating one little bit.

Has anyone tried the Blogger upgrade? I'm hesitant because they say you can't go back. Is it better? In what ways?


For Amy and everyone else who loves kitties, here's a picture of the twins who live at the customs house on the dock in Aruba.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    The one on the right looks like Ed got shaved. I can't wait to see the blouse.

    I can't offer advice on Blogger, because I'm resisting too. Their pitch is that the new beta is smarter and more stable. I don't know -- in all my years in the s/w industry I've never before seen "beta" and "stable" in the same sentence unaccompanied by rude laughter.

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I LOVE the kitties!! I know it's hard to get back in the saddle, but you'll feel better for the work:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home