Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

pictures!

Pictures



The pink silk yarn had waayyyyy too much fun on this vacation, and needs to be completely re-wound.

a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/784/3138/1600/IMG_0135.jpg">

There was a big windstorm while we were gone and the maple trees across the street threw all their clothes onto our lawn.



Now I can show you the hot sunshine hat and scarf I knit for George, our favorite waiter.



Here's a red scarf for the red scarf project. I need work on my camera skills.



Jack is, under protest, modeling a blue seed-stitch scarf. Love those whoopty twelve needles!



Jack modeling hand-dyed rayon chenille scarf. "Why are you being so mean to me, Mom?"

4 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    I think Jack likes the rayon chenille better.

    It's not your camera skills: I'm reliably informed that digital cameras aren't too fond of red. Either that or I need remedial photography class too. All vanity aside, the scarf is splendiferous. Is that a fisherman or Shaker rib? It looks very deep and cushy.

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Jack is splendiferously handsome model. And I love the sunshine scarf.

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I'm such a dork...all this WONDERFUL!!!!! knitting and I'm stuck in little kid mode going "Kitties!!!! Me LIKE kitties...." (me also like pretty colored yarn things...nice knitting, Roxie!)

     
  • At 6:58 PM , Blogger Yeah So said...

    Cool scarves. I am partial to the last pink one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home