Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, November 17, 2006

Barbados


Today's post is being brought to you by Jack and fly


And also by Candy and her alter-ego, Pickles (whose motto is, "Don't make me cut you."


Low tech lawnmowers in Barbados


We visited the Foursquare Rum Refinery


The plantation house had an enviable lawn ornament.


Every well-bred British family has a suit of armor hanging around somewhere - right?


Upon returning to the ship, Roxie proceeded to get down with the staff.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The "get down" picture is SO you, Roxie. Yee haw!

     
  • At 3:35 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    They are the cutest kitties! I so love you having this blog and now photos .. too cool.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh baby...keep the pictures coming... looks like a blast, and I LOVE the little Hamlet fish...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home