Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maggie  and I went for a walk at the Japanese Gardens today.  Maggie is a great walking partner for the gardens because she likes to pause and appreciate the view every few steps.  I tired to not go too crazy with the camera - I ended up with only 63 photos.





Lovely Maggie!












I lay down on my back to take this photo. I love the structure of the trunk and limbs on these beautiful Japanese maples.




The sun was just burning through the fog, so there was a lot of "Atmosphere" in many of the photos.  And I'm thinking we should go back at least once every season.

Thank you, Maggie - what a splendid walk we had!









8 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Nice shots! You did well, grasshopper.

     
  • At 4:46 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    What a beautiful walk. I'd go back there often, it looks like a lovely place to walk and Contemplate Things and think Deep Thoughts.

     
  • At 4:55 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I can't wait, until I can wander around there.

     
  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Beautiful pictures Roxie.

     
  • At 7:04 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your day

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Anonymous benita said...

    I'm not sure which photo I like more, the one where you were lying on your back, or the last one of the pretty steps. Lovely colors!!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Sandy O' said...

    Beautiful pictures! I liked the Japanese maple,too!

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    What a beautiful place! Going back every season sounds like a great idea! And, what a perfect walking partner. I like to stop and take in the view often too...sometimes it's every few feet or yards. lol Great pics...especially the one from your back of those glorious, glowing trees. They look like they're filled with flames!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home