Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A moment of peace

I am sitting with a dear old Jack cat purring on my lap, a cup of tea at hand , rain pattering gently from a fluffy gray sky, and kind comments from friends on my blog. I close my eyes for ten breaths and savor the peace. This moment is brought to you on behalf of Amy Lane.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    A very quiet hurray for Amy: that image is mellowing me out right at my desk.

     
  • At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Peaceful is a good thing. (Oh, that was a little Martha, huh?)

     
  • At 7:28 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Bless you dear friend... it's almost like I was there...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home