Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, April 21, 2011

R is for

ROXIE!  Roxanna, the rowdy!  On my social security Dad put Roxann Lou, and on the Birth Certificate I'm Roxanna Sue.  So I got greedy and kept it all.  I'm Roxanna SueLou Matthews.  Or I guess I could be Roxanna LouSue.  No, I like SueLou.  Makes me sound like a StarTrek pilot.


R is for Robust and Relaxed and Rubicund and Rosey, and Ribald. 
Oddly enough, R is  not for rigourous, rigid or reserved.
R we having fun yet?

5 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger LA said...

    Right On!!!! I think you have the right idea!

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    R--rovely. ronderful. ramazing. Roxie:-)

     
  • At 5:58 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Replete,Refined, Ravishing, Radiant, Remarkable, Rare, Risque'... the list goes on and on, but they all describe Roxanna SueLou!

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Righteous Roxie SueLou!!

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Gotta say I love that picture of you in front of the helicopter.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home