Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lemon blossoms and chocolate overdose

The baking is almost done. I just have to remember to start the sticky bread so it can rise overnight. Then I'll slip it into the oven in the morning, and the whole house will be redolent of yeast and cinnamon and baking, instead of stale catbox. Ever so much more welcoming, don't you think?

Now I'm going to do battle with the demons of computerdom for an hour, trying to figure how to put links in my blog. Everyone should read yarnharlot and rhymeswithfuschia. Once I am properly linked up, (or not, a the end of the hour, my DH should be home and it's time for his turn on the computer. ) but in an hour, I can then indulge in a nice bout of spinning while I watch Trading Spaces. Or maybe I'll copy the kitties and do some power napping. Sighhhh!

Oh, check my website! http://sannathesorceress.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home